Visual Artist/ Graphic Designer
I am a Fine Art Painting graduate from the
National College of Art & Design, Dublin, Ireland.
I am a hard worker and have an excellent eye for design.
I work both digitally and traditionally.
My personal work is very graphic and design based but
I am always experimenting with new styles and mediums.
I am ever expanding my skill range. I am a fast learner and
an excellent teacher and can convey concepts clearly.
I am a great people person and team leader; however, I can
follow instructions that I am given with precision and efficiency.
Annually since 2010
- Commissioned to design a piece of artwork to promote Irish language for festival programme.
- Documenting/ Photography
- Reviewing/ Judging Entries
Summer 2012/ Summer 2016
- I have created an ongoing webtoon: Kaskando
- Completed and printed 2 Graphic Novels (2018)
- Created a short film which screened at several festivals. (2018)
- Curated, organised and funded 5 exhibitions of my own work in Dublin (2017-2018)
- My work has exhibited in Dublin, Ireland, in the NCAD Grad Show. (2018)
- My work has exhibited in Dingle, Ireland, in the local exhibition “Age+Less”. (2018)
Current Projects (2020)
- I am writing and illustrating my 3rd Graphic Novel.
- I am designing, writing and curating the creation of a Dungeons & Dragons book.
- I am creating a collection of artworks based on my experiences from living in Japan.